Like everyone, our families have been watching the news to understand what we need to do to support the community and prevent the spread of Covid-19. We have also been looking at what we need to do in the shop to keep us and you safe and healthy. While we are open as usual, we wanted to share some thoughts on our preparedness.
UPDATED March 18, 2020
- We are Still Open – We will continue to be open our normal hours, 10-7, Monday to Saturday
- Tasting Events Cancelled – Unfortunately, we are going to cancel our normal tasting events to comply with the guidance on limiting group sizes
- Curb Side Pickup – While we know it's fun to browse, we are happy to bring your order out to your car if you want us to. Just order online or call us to place an order and we will bring the wine out when you get here.
- Delivery - We offer $4.99 delivery in the local area for orders over $20. Order online or call the shop and we will delivery in the South Tampa area. See our Delivery page for details.
- Clean, Clean, Clean – We are making sure any of the surfaces you touch are cleaned thoroughly and frequently. Dave and Jimmy are keeping it clean too with lots of hand washing and sanitizing as well.
We are watching the news and the guidance from officials and the CDC, and will continue to take whatever steps are needed.